Monday, May 25, 2009

Grave Robbers

I came up with the title of this one because it was the only way I could possibly describe this situation. When you go after significantly younger guys/girls, it's called robbin' the cradle. So I decided, when you go after older men/women it's the exact opposite.

In high school it was always considered okay for freshman girls to date senior guys and all. There's still nothin' wrong with it, it's a perk of being an upperclassmen. That was the extent of things though. You always had one nut-job case where a 15 year-old girl is dating some 20-something, but you just shrugged the shoulders and said "whatever."

Since my college debut, I have been flabbergasted by girls who go after, date, or fool around with guys that are way older than they are. Not seniors, not grad students, I'm talkin' divorcees or dudes with wives (even kids)! What propels them to do such acts? 

One girl claimed it was because they were more ''experienced.'' You're telling me that in a world saturated with young bucks looking to get their dick wet, that you can't find one good lay? Lord have mercy. 

Another reason I have seen girls latch onto these older gents is because they have something most young guys don't...money. As we know, money is a serious issue. Half of divorces are due to financial issues. So they see money, security and possibly power (all things that are said to be turn-ons to women) and awkwardly start feelin' frisky.

The last reason I can see it happening, is a common reason. A girl I knew in school was humpin' her boss from the grocery store she worked at. She never gave any of us a straight answer as to why she did it, but the dude was married with a wife and kids. Even more awkward is that she'd be friendly with the wife and babysit the kids. She even used to sleep in their bed among other weird things. So what's am I getting at? Jealousy. People love what they can't have/what others have. This is tried and true, no doubt about it. I got almost 10-fold more attention and interest from girls when I was in relationships as opposed to being single. So basically, a lot of these girls just want what the wives of these older dudes have. It's pretty weird and I can't sympathize, but at least I understand it better that way.

All in all, it's a pretty sad situation that there aren't enough good young men to keep the faith of girls out there (although, there's plenty of whacked out girls who just have a thing for guys like their dad!). Ugh.. there really isn't an excuse for it, what's gonna happen when he stops getting it up? When does that awkward situation occur when he's officially too old/unappealing and you have to cut him loose? What if he upsets you or cuts you loose (assuming he has kids)...are you gonna snitch? There's so many bad outcomes and situations, is it even worth the hassle? My advice, go out, find yourself a mature young man and if you have to, teach him a thing or two. 

Ew.

1 comment:

  1. I can't agree with this post at all.
    Probably because I've always had a thing for older men (I was actually discussing this earlier at work and how I get so tired of men telling me I'm too young.) and the thing is...there's no money, power, "experience" (no one is breaking me off-believe that) or daddy issues involved.
    It's just a preference I've always had.

    ReplyDelete