Monday, May 11, 2009

The Sensitive Snitch.

Today's story is a throwback from back in 2007.

At this time- I had an internship over at a Sports Entertainment company out in the city. This was one of the rare times in which I actually got the job offer with very little problem. For the most part I did work in the athletes and celebrities division and everyone did their own thing. Shit, I even had my own cubicle to fuck with.

Durin my downtime- as any college intern would do, they'd spend some time fuckin around on Facebook. I had created a group called FUCK LONG ISLAND (which btw is 160 members strong ha) and I decided to send an invite to everyone on my friend's list (yeah I even did to people who are from LI- because even ppl from there hate it over there, as they should). It just so happened that one of the girls that was also interning for them at the time was on my friend's list...albeit we never really seen eye-to-eye. She got an invite, rejected it I'm sure...but the kicker was- she ended up telling some higher-up about it and then as I was eating lunch in my cubicle...he told me to come in his office afterwards.

Quite honestly it was the most retarded 90 seconds of my life which I still demand back to this day. The guy goes to me somewhere along the lines "You can't be sending people stuff about Fuck Long Island...I'm from Long Island myself and I would find it very offensive." Grow some fuckin balls dude. I do understand that business and personal stuff shouldn't really mix in a work environment but Good Lord. IT'S A FACEBOOK GROUP. The funny thing is that this chick NEVER came to my face and complained about it. Granted it was swept under the rug thereafter but...I want those 90 seconds back.

I mean there's not much you can do anymore in regards to social networking sites. Everyone's their own personal CIA and looks up everything about you...hell who needs GPS anymore? But back to you sensitive type people. Grab some sensitive skin lotion and toughen up a little. Loosen up a bit, but not too too much. Do you need your little buddy buddy to have a sit-down with me because I'm not good enough? Because I'm not from LI so I won't relate? Because my nose isn't elongated enough to be stuck under someone's ass? Fuck your couch sensitive snitches (and bitches alike).

And so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment