Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Backyard BBQ Dancing

Disclaimer- this is another emailed entry by Marissa from Ohio.

So, this morning someone directed me to a link on YouTube. It's some hood chicks dancing at a backyard barbeque. But there are a few issues I have with this mess.

First off: people already think that all black people do is sit around, listen to rap music, and shake our asses. So yay for putting that crap on YouTube. No really, I honestly hate you. Let's face it: black people know that this goes on behind closed doors but to put it worldwide for everyone to see and laugh at? Thanks for airing dirty laundry.

Second: You're doing this in front of children. Really? And then encouraging the three-year old to join? See...these are the kids I'm scared for. That little boy is going to be robbing people atATMs in about twelve years. And that little girl is going to have had two kids and a miscarriage and will be dropping out of school by age sixteen.

Third: grow the fuck up. You are not twenty anymore. You are grown ass women running around with kids trying to shake asses like someone is tossing dollars. You fucking fail.

And to the guy who posted it who is so proud of his hoodrat does she have a real job? How many kids? Does she clean her house before she starts trying to be a bootleg skrippa? Is this REALLY something to be proud of? Then again I know that's your baby boo...until she thinks you're cheating on her with her cousin and cuts you in a Burger King parking lot and does six-months.

I can't handle black people right now. Really. I'm now changing my race to "Other".


...I am not a blogger...


Download of the day: Notorious B.I.G. and Bob Marley- "Hold Ya Head".

No comments:

Post a Comment