Friday, May 1, 2009

Disgraceful Facial Faux Pas

Disclaimer-This an emailed entry sent to us courtesy of Melissa from Florida.

Why do people think this is attractive?

Humans grow eyebrows. We have them so you do not have to shave yours off and draw them on everyday. Yes, I understand some women have thin eyebrows and they need to be filled in. But have you ever seen someone with sharpie eyebrows
WITHOUT their sharpie on

It's enough to give me nightmares. YOU CAN SEE HER PERMA-STAIN FROM WHERE SHE DRAWS THEM ON! And it looks like she's one that gives herself an arch that looks like someone is permanently pulling her scalp backwards. These two instances happen to be latinas, but believe me, I have seen every race do this. The first picture is also a good instance of HORRIBLE lip liner. This is not ok,
Mrs Eminem (or ex-Mrs. Eminem, whatever she is now.) 

You know, I don't know what's worse, women that do this to themselves, or the men that date them/give them attention. How about everyone ignores them? If I ever look like
this, please stop talking to me!

1 comment:

  1. CHOLAS ARE WILD GLAMOROUS. I KNOW BECAUSE I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF THEM.- SOPHIE

    ReplyDelete