Monday, April 27, 2009

The Flyin' Dorito Bitch.

See here's the thing. We all have our own preferences when it comes to chicks (or dudes) looks-wise. With that said, just because they "aren't your type" or you don't know them doesn't give you any right to just try and make em look bad. Some people try to play some slick shit which initially seems innocous but at the end of the day- is truly fucked up.

Saturday night, myself and a few of my boys were chillin on a rooftop just enjoyin the night shootin the shit and fraternizing with some new people (though you know me, I'm not a fan of the we need more wood for di fiyah cockfests). This Asian chick comes out with a bowl which apparently has Chips Ahoy and some Doritos and she asks my white friend if he would like to take one- which obviously he does. Myself and my black friend wanted a couple also but I guess she didn't notice this right away. I'm convinced this was deliberate. My black friend asks her if he could take one...but instead of her coming around with the bowl- she tries to THROW it at him like a flower girl at a wedding. You mean to tell me you're too lazy to continue your initially nice gesture and just throw a fuckin chip at my boy like he's supposed to show his skills or some shit? First of all the throw was horrible- it actually landed inbetween our lounge chairs...so I'm not sure what kinda message that's supposed to send? It ain't a jump ball for a fuckin chip. Needless to say, my black friend was none too pleased with this and nor shouldn't he be.

He gets up and walks towards their direction where they have the chips and he asks again for a chip. She apologizes now and goes "Oh I'm sorry that I threw the chip like that." Get the fuck outta here- don't try to save face when confronted, that's just a bitch move. She hands him a chip. Dissatisfied with this however, he asks if he could have some more and before she could answer he puts his hand and takes about 5 or 7 more. Rather than eating them though, he walks away with them and then just throws em on the floor ha. Poetic justice if you ask me. They didn't say anything (nor they really could).

This Asian outta be ashamed of herself and her actions; and for her peoples is quite honestly a Disgrace To Her Race.

And so on.

1 comment:

  1. The guy retaliating is more a disgrace because by retaliating he just went from handling the situation with class to ghetto...hence the reason why she threw it in the 1st place.Acting like animals gives a image to ev1 just not those selected few. She threw it based on what she perceived in the past. Retaliating just confirmed it for her.

    ReplyDelete